Introducing the NEW APTech, the industry trade association focused on the evolution of print in an increasingly digital world. We believe our most valuable experiences happen offline, and we support members as they continue to develop valuable print experiences.
Here are a few of the member benefits rolling out in 2020 to support you as you transform your business for a profitable new decade.
- New fully ACA-compliant health care insurance for members with less than 100 employees through our partnership with the National Association of Manufacturers.
- Full access to our Research Library and substantial discounts on commissioned research.
- Expansion of the popular LeadingPRINT magazine to include Summits, Podcasts and Videos to keep you informed of industry changes impacting your business. We hope you can join us April 28 for the first Summit during the National Postal Forum in Orlando.
- Focused events delivering education to brand owners and marketers—your printers’ customers—like the new EDgage magazine and events for higher ed marketers.
- Partnership with Tarsus to launch Brand Print Americas (September 15-17) to bring together two distinct print communities and to deliver the audience and leads you need. Co-located with LabelExpo.
But it isn’t just the member benefits that are improving. Starting in 2020, it’s just $1,200 a year to be a member of the organization dedicated to fostering collaboration between those who create and those who make. If you’d like to make monthly payments, just give us a call. APTech is here for you, but we can’t do it without you. We hope we can count on your continued support. We promise to speak the truth, take risks and inspire new ideas. Please get in touch if you have questions or suggestions.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (703) 264-7200