ISO/TC 130 WORKING GROUPS MEETING
Hong Kong Design Institute (HKDI)
3 King Ling Road, Tiu Keng Leng
Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong, China
May 27-31, 2019
Meeting registration by 30 April 2019
Please register in the ISO Meeting platform (https://sd.iso.org/meetings/my) by 30 April 2019, as the registration of the participants via the ISO Meeting platform is mandatory.
- Visa-free access for passport holders from about 170 countries including the US, Canada, Australia, and most of the countries in Europe.
- For more details of Visit Visa / Entry Permit Requirements for the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, please visit: https://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/visas/visittransit/visit-visa-entry-permit.html
- If you need a formal invitation to the meetings in order to obtain a visa, please contact APTEC, Hong Kong China at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request in time and send the following information (see N 3894 for the VISA Request Form):
|Name(as it appears on Passport)|
|Date of Birth|
|Date of Issue|
|Date of Expiry|
|Date of departure|
|Employment details (If any)|
|Attendee’s organization name|
Attendees are invited to use one of the three accommodation options shown below for ISO/TC 130 33rd Working groups in Hong Kong, China:
- Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Kowloon East: HIE - Advanced Printing Technology
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East: CP - Advanced Printing Technology
- Fill in the Booking form in N 3895 and return to the hotel by fax/email.
|Hotel Room||Type||Room Rate|
|Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East||Superior Room||HK$1,150+10% service charge per room per night with buffet breakfast for 1 person|
|Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Kowloon East||Standard Room||HK$850+10% service charge per room per night with buffet breakfast for max. 2 persons|
- The above rates are inclusive of in-room internet access and free local calls.
- The deadline for the hotel reservation is 30 April, 2019 to be sure to get the special prices for the both accommodations.
- Please note that the special prices are valid for rooms reserved from 24 May to 03 June of 2019 and only available for the bookings through the links or booking form provided as above.
Access to meeting venue
Room A002, A003 & C004 at G/F of Hong Kong Design Institute(HKDI)
3 King Ling Road
Tiu Keng Leng
Tseung Kwan O
Map URL: http://www.hkdi.edu.hk/en/contact/
- 4-minutes walk from the hotels to Tseung Kwan O Station, through Popcorn shopping mall, take one station by MTR to Tiu Keng Leng Station. Then 3-minuteswalk from Tiu Keng Leng Station Exit A2 to HKDI.
(A) Crown Plaza/Holiday Inn
(B) Tseung Kwan O MTR Station
(A) Tiu Keng Leng MTR Station
- 15-minutes walk from the hotel Crown Plaza/Holiday Inn Express
(A) Crown Plaza/Holiday Inn
Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport - officially known as the only commercial airport serving Hong Kong. The airport is connected to inner Hong Kong by the below public transportations within 30 minutes.
1) By Airport Express(AE)
As the below map of AE, the starting station is Airport Station and the terminus is Hong Kong Station , the completely travel takes 24 minutes, after arriving Hong Kong station passengers can walk for around 5 to10 minutes to Central station and then transfer to Tsuen Wan line or Island line of MTR.
From Central Station take Island line towards Chai Wan direction, exit from North Point Station then transfer to the Tseung Kwan O Line, exit from Tiu Keng Leng Station to HKDI, for the hotels please exit from Tseung Kwan O station.
For a detailed schedule of the Airport Express, please visit
2) By Public Buses
Hong Kong International Airport is well served by public bus routes. The buses provide a convenient but relatively inexpensive transport option. It is suggested to take A29P or E22A of Citybus to Tseung Kwan O, both routes including the station of Tseng Kwan O MTR Station, which is near the Crowne Plaza or Holiday Inn hotel.
3) By Taxis
Taxis offer a door to door service to and from Hong Kong International Airport. Arriving passengers can catch a taxi at the Taxi Station, located near the left-hand ramp outside the Arrivals Hall.
Hong Kong taxis are colour-coded according to their operating areas. Separate rows are designated for different taxi types. Please take Urban taxi (red).
For the destination of Tseung Kwan O, the approximated Urban taxi fare is HK$355 (around USD46), more information of the approximated Taxi fee please visit:
1) A welcome dinner hosted by The Hong Kong Printers Association will be organised on May 29, 2019 (Wed) at Chinese Culinary Institute, together with a visit.
Visit: 17:30 – 19:00
Dinner: 19:30 – 21:30 (Vegetarians, please inform email@example.com before April 30, 2019.)
2) One-day trip to Lantau Island is planned on 1 June, 2019 (Saturday), from 9:30 to17:30 (subject to weather).
- Take Ngo-Ping 360 Cablecar—the longest bi-cable ropeway in Asia
- Visit Big Buddha—the 2nd largest outdoor sitting Buddha in the world
- Visit Tai O Stilt Houses—a community of fisher folk