Benefit From These Business Building Resources for Today's Printing & Imaging Industry
- Technology and Trends Information providing intel and insights into the latest developments affecting your business.
- PRIMIR, the market research unit of APTech℠, provides essential market intelligence on industry topics determined by the membership
- Unmatched research value of nearly $500,000 in proprietary market research (6-8 studies each year) for your annual dues.
- Meetings provide an opportunity to network among peers who have a shared interest in solving the latest challenges with the most current solutions, hone your research skills, and discover new resources.
- Resources include a wealth of PRIMIR information: recent and past research reports; “quick take” research study Executive Synopsis; and, based on published studies, downloadable PowerPoint presentations, archived webinars, and video podcasts.
- Peer interaction and networking with those who are actively seeking answers to forecast the printing industry with confidence. These individuals are your gateway to questions you need answered about various aspects of our diverse industry.
- Market Data Program tracking monthly dollar and unit shipments for 80 key industry product categories of traditional printing equipment and graphic arts supplies. Plus, the …
- PrintStats, the business demographic tool that targets current trends and forecasts growth in specific U.S. print markets by geographic location.
- Digital Program collects unit data/estimated dollar value for production digital color presses in various duty cycles.
- Printing Plates Program collects unit data for the global market.
- APTech Advisor is a special report providing snapshots of U.S. macroeconomic indicators and forecasts on key industry product segments from the experts at ITR Economics.
- Networking and Meeting Opportunities in numerous forums to:
- Convene with your peers
- Interact with current and prospective customers
- Make new industry connections
- Learn current best practices and gain invaluable new insights from the experts on the latest industry trends.
- Show Benefits for exhibiting in APTech’s signature annual industry event, PRINT®, provide a rebate of up to $3.00 per sq. ft. towards APTech membership dues—and APTech Members are the first to select their booth space!
- International Trade development services help APTech Members experience and navigate emerging or already established global markets through:
- Trade Missions & Pavilions in international shows
- Webinars and other programs facilitated by APTech international business development representatives and offices in: Brazil, India, Indonesia, and China, PLUS…
- Individualized strategies and guidance to begin or advance APTech Members’ international development efforts.
- APTech Government Affairs Program represents industry members’ interests in the public policy arena by advocating policy positions and priorities that support the interests of APTech Members and the printing and imaging industry.
- The Standards Program offers direct participation opportunities to be informed about, and impact, worldwide product standards changes—from inception to publication—plus APTech Members receive significant discounts on the purchase of ISO and/or IEC standards.
Discount on membership to join the International Color Consortium (ICC) (www.color.org).
Contact Carol Lee Hawkins, Director, Membership and Development.
Email: email@example.com Phone: (703) 264-7232