Information based on results of the study of the same name
Join Don Carli, president, Nima Hunter, as he delves into the future of the adoption and use of new color and appearance management software and color management hardware for the forecasted period of 2017-2022. This webinar:
- Talks about companies that are focusing on color management solutions
- Provides an overview of available color measurement hardware and color management software
- Discusses who is managing software and hardware system integrations
- Demonstrates best practices for color management
- Explains changes in color and appearance measurement technology
- Explores the role of iccMAX in the future
Recording will be made available to members shortly; Stay tuned!
About Don Carli
Don Carli is president and founder of the consulting firm Nima Hunter Inc. and senior research fellow with the nonprofit Institute for Sustainable Communication, where he is director of programs addressing corporate responsibility, sustainability, advertising, marketing and enterprise communication. He has also been extensively quoted on issues related to sustainability, advertising, media and green marketing in The New York Times, Fortune Magazine, AdAge Magazine and on NPR radio’s “Morning Edition.” A graduate of St. Lawrence University, Don is a member of the board of advisors of the AIGA Center for Sustainable Design, a member of the Institute for Supply Management and recipient of the P3 Foundation “Luminaire Award” recognizing outstanding achievement and dedication by graphic communication industry innovators. You can follow him on Twitter @dcarli.