The Association for PRINT Technologies (APTech℠), formerly known as NPES, is a purpose-driven organization dedicated to supporting the entire printing value chain.
We believe in helping our members maximize alignment with their value chain partners to be more effective and competitive. Printing has been vital to communication for decades; today, the digital culture has heightened our industry’s complexity and reframed its relevance. APTech’s signature event—PRINT®—answers the call by bringing the boldest and brightest innovators, influencers, and newest technology together to create connections that showcase and advance our industry.
APTech makes available to its members a wide range of services including:
- Industry Market Data & Research – Actionable information for immediate implementation
- Global Business Development – Targeting key international markets; consulting and direct assistance for members
- Education Programs – Offerings from C-Suite to skill-building workforce development
- Events that Convene the Industry – Connecting the printing value chain for Education, Business
Networking and Commerce
- Government Affairs Representation – Engaging the printing value chain to leverage advocacy to drive favorable business outcomes for The Industry
- Safety and technical standards development – Providing coordination in the national and international arenas
For more information about the Association, its programs, and its member companies, phone: (703) 264-7200.
APTech Managed Organizations: