REGISTER for PRINT 19 - October 3 through October 5, 2019 at McCormick Place North, CHICAGO! Scroll down to view our attendee pricing and seminar options. If you need assistance with registration or have any questions, please contact Crystal Young.
There are NO REFUNDS for Exhibits-Only registration.
Age Restriction: Please note that no one under the age of 14, infants included, will be admitted to the exhibit floor or seminars at any time. There are NO EXCEPTIONS. Everyone 14 years of age or older must register. Proof of age may be required. Childcare will not be provided.
Already registered? Access the Registration Resource Center to:
- Add seminars/conferences to your registration
- Get another email confirmation/receipt
- Update your registration contact information
- Access/Print your Letter of Invitation (international attendees)
Editor-in-chief, Wired Magazine
—The Wired Future—
Thursday, October 3 | 8:45 AM - 9:45 AM | Location: S406a
Our 2019 Keynote presenter, Wired's editor-in-chief, Nicholas Thompson is committed to pushing the magazine to the forefront of technology. And as a veteran public speaker, he’s uniquely situated to offer informed commentary on everything new and vital in this inexhaustible field.
- How will artificial intelligence and robotics change our devices, the way we work, earn a living, fight wars, solve problems—our very selves
- How will privacy, security, and cyber-espionage evolve in the coming years of interconnectivity (and how much should the average person or company care)?
- How will the world’s dominant tech corporations—Apple, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft—interact with citizens, help write policy, and exert power over governments and citizens?
- And how can the media continue upholding the truth throughout?
No matter the subject—design, culture, media, tech, ethics, or our digital future—Nicholas Thompson is more than ready to break the news with big ideas and fearless takes.
Read the Press Release