Association for Print Technologies - Tariff Advocacy
- August 07 2018: Statement to the House Ways & Means Trade Subcommittee Hearing on the 232 Tariff Product Exclusion Process
- July 23 2018: Association for Print Technologies joins broad coalition opposing Section 301 tariff action on imported Chinese goods
- June 6 2018: Association for Print Technologies - Letter to the President
- Latest News
- August 7 2018: USTR finalizes second tranche of tariffs, covering $16 Billion of Chinese goods, with additional duty collections beginning on 8/23/18.
- August 2 2018: Senators introduce bipartisan legislation requiring Dept. of Defense justification and increased congressional oversight of new 232 tariffs.
- August 2 2018: U.S. Trade Representative considering administration request to increase proposed "List 3" 301 tariffs on China from 10% to 25%.
- August 2 2018: Statement by Canada on U.S. Dept. of Commerce duties determination.
- August 2 2018: U.S. Dept. of Commerce finds dumping and subsidization of imports of uncoated groundwood paper from Canada
- July 29 2018: "Kudlow Defends Tariffs on China, Wants to Avoid EU Duties" [Politico]
- July 29 2018: "Trump's Top Economic Advisor Doubles Down on Tariffs" [CNN]
- Latest Opinions/Editorials/Columns
- July 29 2018: "President Trump Should Stop His Trade War Before it Hurts Our Economy" [USA Today]
- July 29 2018: "Nations Don't Trade With Each Other, and Trade is Not a War" [Boston Globe]
- Important Links
- July 24 2018: House Ways and Means Hearing on Exclusion Process for Section 232 Tariffs
Vice President, Government Affairs
email@example.com | 703-264-7235
Explore the links below for additional detail on specific tariff-related issues currently affecting the industry.